Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Sunday Salon 09.27.09


Happy Sunday!

I finished a few books last week, as usual. I finished Brideshead Revisted by Evelyn Waugh which was my second book for the Back to School Challenge. I also finished a fantastic Regency mystery called Secrets of a Lady by Tracy Grant. I was honestly surprised with how much I loved it. Last night I finished The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton. I haven't written a review for that yet. It'll be up later.

I'm still working my way through This Glorious Struggle: George Washington's Revolutionary War Letters by Edward G. Lengal. Since it's just a book of letters, it's taking some time to get through, but it's very interesting to read Washington's words. I started one book last week The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. by Sandra Gulland, book #1 in the Josephine Bonaparte trilogy. Excited to get through them!

In other news, I won a copy of Elizabeth Chadwick's The Greatest Knight from The Tome Traveller's Weblog and won an award given to me by Shelia at Giveaway Roundup.



Have a great week!


0 comments: