Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Sunday Salon 12.06.09




 Happy December, all!

I managed to sneak in one more book at the end of November. Finished up Lady Vernon and Her Daughter which I most pleasantly enjoyed. I started up two more books with Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (the last book for the Back To School Challenge) and The Other Mr. Darcy by Monica Fairview. Will most likely finish both very soon.

There are so many good challenges popping up for the new year and I just joined my third one: Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. Chose to do 12 for next year. Since this is my genre of choice, it should be no problem. I can't wait to start on all the challenges!

And I just realized that I will be able to get a Sony Reader Pocket Edition! $199 is pretty steep, especially since I am currently without job (hoping that will change!). With money I will be getting from relatives, I will have more than enough to buy one. So excited!

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

"Rebecca" is one of my favs; hope you enjoy it!