Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Sunday Salon 01.10.10



Oh, woe is me, I only finished one book last week. Hmph. It was a good one, however. Where Serpents Sleep by C.S. Harris, book #4 in the fabulous Sebastian St. Cyr mysteries. Can't wait to get to book #5. I started up two new books: The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt, which I have been wanting to read ever since I first heard about it. After reading Possession, I'll read anything this woman writes. I'm also reading The Masqueraders by Georgette. Yes, I know I said I was going to take a Heyer break, but I couldn't hold out much longer. I figured that Devil's Cub must have just been a dud for me. So far, I'm loving The Masqueraders.

I didn't participate in Bloggiesta this weekend, but it did inspired to clean up my blog a little bit. I'm not digging my sidebars; they seem a bit cluttered. I figured out how to make navigational tabs underneath my header. I'll be making posts, such as one that holds the links to all my challenges I'm participating in for 2010 and just link that up top. So if you see posts over the next few days with links and such in it, never mind it. I also am going to fix up my tags a bit. Something is irking me.

Have a good week!


1 comments:

Svea Love said...

So glad you are liking The Masqueraders better then your last book! Good luck organizing your blog :)

http://muse-in-the-fog.blogspot.com/