Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Sunday Salon 10.11.09


Happy Sunday!

Not much to report at all this past week. I read and finished one book: The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins for the Back To School Challenge. Loved it. Review will be up later.

I also won a copy of Lady Vernon and Her Daughter by Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway from Historically Obsessed. Can't wait to read it!

I've been mentally preparing for this coming November. I'll be participating in NaNoWriMo for the second time and I'm freaking out! Last year I finished in two week's time after deciding to start on November 1st on a whim with absolutely no outline and no preparation whatsoever. This year, I've got my story in my head and should start outlining it the last week of October. Anyone else participating this year?

I started a Tumblr yesterday: Crimson Petal. I'm going to use it to post my love of the past, particularly the 18th century through the Edwardian era. I can pic spam it to my heart's content.

Back to today's sports games! Have a great week!


1 comments:

Frances said...

I would love to participate in NaNoWriMo again but have some personal and professional obligations holding me back. Good luck. It sounds as if you have a great plan/approach this time around. Happy reading!