Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon 11.22.09

Happy Sunday!

I managed to finished one book last week: Tears of Pearl by Tasha Alexander. It was one of those OK books. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. I'm currently reading Lady Vernon and Her Daughter by Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway. I've only just begun, so no opinion on it yet.

I joined another challenge. So far, I've only come across two challenges that I'll be participating in. I don't want to overwelm myself. This one is the Women Unbound Challenge. Here is the start-up meme I had to do for it. The other challenge, as I said last week, is the All About the Brontës Challenge.Two very awesome challenges that I will have a lot of fun doing.

As for NaNoWriMo, I have surpassed 38,000 words. The story is coming along nicely. No doubt I'll hit 50,000 by the end of the month. The question is, will I finish that darn story?

Have a great week!


1 comments:

Donna Hatch said...

Hi Christy,
Just wanted to let you know I emailed your free copy of my Regency novella, Troubled Hearts, so check your spam folder if you don't have it in your in box.
I hope you enjoy it!
Donna Hatch