1. The Memorable Memoir Challenge will be hosted here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles.
2. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010. You're welcome to join anytime.
2. Memoirs, letters, diaries, and autobiographies count as reads for this challenge. (Basically, if you think it is the stuff of memoir, it counts.)
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed. Audiobooks and e-books are also allowed.
4. Participants are encouraged to read at least 4 memoirs/diaries/letters/autobiography books in 2010. Of course, more are fine!
5. You're not required to make a list, but if you'd like to do so, I'd love your ideas and suggestions! I'll do a separate post with some thoughts, and will compile yours too. (Just leave them in the comments.)
1. Ten Days in a Mad-House by Nellie Bly