Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Sunday Salon 01.31.10


Well, happy Sunday.

Got one review up this past week: Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin. Fabulous book; highly recommended. I'm also close to finishing up three books soon: Katherine by Anya Seton, The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt and Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev and hope to get reviews up for those.

The main reason for this post is to pose a question about my blog's title. I'm getting a bit tired of it. I wasn't really thinking creatively when I first made this blog. I suppose I figured no one would really read it, so I just named it simply Christy's Book Blog. I was looking to change this, but then thought: Would this cause confusion? How does someone go about just changing their blog name? Have you or someone you known done this? Perhaps I'm over thinking this. And feedback would be welcomed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

As long as you put up a post saying that you're changing the name, there shouldn't be any confusion.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I loved Alice I Have Been!

My Salon is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunday-salon_31.html

Actually, I did change the name of one of my blogs. It is a blog based on my novel Web of Tyranny, and my beginning title was "Untangling the Web." I changed it to "Web of Tyranny Chronicles," with the same URL.

Seemed to work out okay!

Good luck!