Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon 04.18.10


Good day, folks.

This will will be a busy one for me. My sister is coming down for a visit on Monday and on Tuesday the family is heading to San Antonio for a few days. I'll probably schedule a post or two for those days that I am absent.

As for last week, I got two reviews up: The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee and The Devil in Music by Kate Ross. I started up reading Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev Friday and should finish it sometime today. I also started Captivity by Deborah Noyes Friday.

Have a good week, all. I hope to get some reading done and see the sights in San Antonio!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

People fist- Have a wonderful visit and a lovely vacation!
Book! I adored Captivity and wrote a lengthy review of Noyes' novel. I also reviewed The Highest Stakes. I look forward to reading your thoughts, which I shall as soon as I finish up here. If you do get a free moment, my Sunday Salon is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/sunday-salon-18-april.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds like a lovely break. Have fun! I've been seeing Captivity around.

Here's my salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-salon-418.html