Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday 09.27.11


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread.

Whenever I finish an awesome book, my first thought is, "I'm definitely rereading that someday." Problem is, there are so many new books that I want to read, I barely find myself rereading favorites. Well, here are ten I hope to get back to one day - a couple of them I've just read recently, but already want to dive back in!


  1. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  2. Possession by A.S. Byatt
  3. Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
  4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
  5. Villette by Charlotte Brontë
  6. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
  7. The Charioteer by Mary Renault
  8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  9. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  10. The Bells by Richard Harvell

6 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I have read Jane Eyre a couple of time already and would love to read it again. Definitely my all time favorite classic.

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Nice selection of classics. Can't go wrong there. :-)

Thanks for sharing.

Here's Mine:
My Top Ten Tuesday

Anonymous said...

I love your list and have read all the books except Mariana and The Bells, which I plan to check out. I included Possession and Jane Eyre on my list and I just started The Night Circus.

kayerj said...

ahh . . . some beautiful books to revisit. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Anonymous said...

Most of the books you listed I still have to read for the first time! I do need to reread The Thirteenth Tale though, as I remember nothing of it!

Jenny said...

Great list! Wow, The Night Circus is already a re-reader... I can't wait to read it!