Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Sunday Salon 10.18.09


Happy Sunday!

I managed to finish one book last week: Tales of Passion, Tales of Woe by Sandra Gulland, book #2 in the Josephine Bonaparte trilogy. Loved it! And was very surprised to see the author comment in my post! I also started reading a new book: The Nonesuch by Georgette Heyer. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for Heyer and it's been a few months since I've read one.

Like I said in my last post, I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival yesterday. Had a blast! You can few all the pictures I took here.

Received two awesome books in the mail. After two months of waiting, I finally got Tears of Pearl by Tasha Alexander, which I had won off of Goodreads. Also, I managed to win a copy of Lady Vernon and Her Daughter from Historically Obsessed and received that, as well. Can't wait to read both!




Have a great week!



1 comments:

Cindy said...

Your pictures are great and looks like such a fun day at the festival with great weather too! Hope you have an awesome week!