Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon 02.14.10


Happy Sunday!

I got two reviews up last week: Katherine by Anya Seton and The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig. Unfortunately did not enjoy the former, but loved the latter! I can't wait for the next Pink Carnation book The Mischief of the Mistletoe to come out in October. The artwork has been revealed:

 

How pretty! I finished Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale last week, but have yet to write a review. Hopefully I will have one up soon.

I'm currently reading The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee and What Remains in Heaven by C.S. Harris. Enjoying both.

Oh, and I've just discovered you can add pages to blogger. Oh, what fun I will have.

Have a great week and enjoy the Olympics!


1 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What lovely sounding books!

Also, I love your blog header! I'm really into headers lately.

My Salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunday-salon_14.html