Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Sunday Salon 11.29.09



Good Sunday, folks.

Due to NaNoWriMo, my reading has fallen behind, but no more! I have finished NaNoWriMo for this year. Total count: 50,544 words!

I will most likely finish Lady Vernon and her Daughter today and should have a review up, as well.

I finished up the Period Drama Challenge this week, by watching my final film Lady Audley's Secret. I enjoyed it well enough. It was nothing special. I have one more challenge to finish up for this year before I start the brand new challenges I joined up. I started reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier for the Back to School Challenge. It is my fourth and final book for that.

Have a great week!


1 comments:

Cindy said...

Anxious to see what you think about 'Rebecca'!! Have a great day!