Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Sunday Salon 12.27.09



Happy last Sunday of 2009!

I managed to finish three books last week and reflect on my year in reading. I started off the week sharing my Top Five Books of 2009. I hope people found some good ones in my list!

I finished reading Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale - which was a surprisingly good read - and Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish which I also enjoyed. I also finished Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff, a beautiful story set in Toccoa, Georgia during the wrap-up of WWII. I loved it, but seeing as it won't be released until April, I'm gonna hold off on my review until it gets closer to the release date.

I also shared the wonderful books I receive for Christmas here. If you got any books, do share on that post!

I hope everyone has a great New Years!


0 comments: