Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is Top Ten Rewind. It's a chance for folks to go back into the Top Ten archives and do a Top Ten they missed out on.
I picked Top Ten Favorite Debuts from February 1st.
- The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
- The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diana Setterfield
- The Bells by Richard Harvell
- Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
- The Mistress of the Revolution by Catherine Delors
- Juliet by Anne Fortier
- Cut to the Quick by Kate Ross
- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
- The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. by Sandra Gulland
Some of these are on my all-time favorite book list. I didn't realize how many of them were debuts!