Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 12.18.12


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is Top Ten Books I Read In 2012.

  1. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
  2. Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente - I could never write a review for this, no matter how much I adored it. There was no way I could explain. It was filled with quotable passage after another. So beautiful.
  3. Passion by Jude Morgan
  4. Every Secret Thing by Susanna Kearsley
  5. The Janus Affair by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris
  6. City of Women by David R. Gillham
  7. The Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker - Completely outside of the stuff I usually read, but I loved it. First in a series and available for free on Kindle.
  8. The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
  9. The Silent Duchess by Dacia Maraini
  10. Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz
What was exciting, was that except for the authors of the books at #1 and #3, all these authors were new to me.

1 comments:

Marce said...

I want to read Secret Keeper. Never heard of Deathless, you have me intrigued.