Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Challenge Wrap-Up

Ok, 2011 was not a good year for me with challenges. I completed a whole ONE challenge. Hopefully, 2012 will be better.

Victorian Literature Challenge 2011 I picked the level to read 5-9 books. I read two. Not a total waste, though. It got me to read two books I had been wanting to.

Georgette Heyer 2011 Reading Challenge I only had to read three Heyer books for this. This should have been easy, but I only read one book. Oye.

Italy in Books Reading Challenge 2011 I had to read 12 books for this, and I knew that wasn't getting done. I joined it, however, to motivate me to read more books (fiction and non) about Italy.

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2011 The only challenge I completed in 2011, but it wasn't really a challenge seeing as how historical fiction is my preferred genre. I went well over the set limit.

I thought I was safe only joining four challenges, but alas, I was a failure. I've only joined three challenges, so far, for 2012, and maybe that should be it.


0 comments: